In this example:
- We define the main function as the central point of our program.
- We ask the user to enter the length and width of the rectangle.
- We calculate the area by multiplying the length and width.
- We display the calculated area.
- Finally, we run the program by calling the main function.
When you run this program, it will prompt you to enter the length and width of the rectangle.
Once you provide the values, it will calculate the area and display the result.
This is a basic example, but it showcases the fundamental steps of programming in Python: getting input, performing calculations, and displaying output.